Do you want to provide your employees with a high-quality benefits package that makes them feel valued at your company? Are you looking for the right life insurance package for you and your family? The professionals at Malden Solutions have over 17 years of experience of providing exceptional customer service to employers and individuals. As a full-service insurance broker, we can offer you and your employees a variety of benefit packages including Core, voluntary, and executive benefits. When providing you with exceptional service, we work directly with premier insurance companies to offer you only the best policies. You no longer have to contact several insurance companies to find a policy. We will work on your behalf to make sure you have excellent coverage in the future.
Insurance Solutions For Everyone
At Malden Solutions, we provide a variety of insurance packages that include health, life, and voluntary benefits. We will work with you to find the perfect policies for your employees or family. We then work directly with the insurance companies to provide you with a policy to fit your exact needs. There are a variety of benefits available to you depending on your specific situation. Malden Solutions offer comprehensive packages for employers and their employees. We also offer services to individuals and their families ranging from life insurance packages to supplemental insurance which includes legal and identity theft protection.
The employee benefits consultants at Malden Solutions strive to provide you and your employees with several enticing benefit package options. Our consultants will guide your employees on all of our services and educate them so they can choose the right package that fits their needs. We offer a variety of services and benefits including health insurance plans, disability and life insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Health Insurance: Malden Solutions offers a comprehensive spectrum of plans that feature in and outpatient health services. The group plans that we offer share the cost of the premium with your employees, and those contributions will not be subject to federal taxes.
HMO Plans: Health Maintenance Organization plans offer your employees
a network of providers from which they can choose a primary care provider. Most plans
provide coverage for preventative care. Depending on the plan, there are deductibles and
co-pays for non-preventive care such as mental health services. This plan is
appealing for employees who see their primary care provider on a regular basis for check ups.
PPO Plans: Preferred Provider Plans are perfect for employees who need to see a specialist on regular basis. Employees can see a specialist that in their network field without a referral, but will have to pay the copay and deductibles associated with that provider.
- Disability Insurance: Malden Solutions offers short-and long-term options regarding disability insurance. Short-term disability insurance covers a small period where your employee is unable to work. Long-term disability can range from two years to social-security retirement age, and the premium depends on the benefit period. Short-and long-term disability insurance plans do not overlap.
- Life Insurance: Malden Solutions partners with insurance carriers that offer whole, term, and universal life insurance. Whole life insurance is a permanent option that offers employees rates for their entire lives and also a potential return on the cash value of their policy. Term life insurance provides employees with protection for a set period of time and offers the greatest amount of coverage at a highly competitive rate. Universal life insurance is a permanent insurance plan that allows employees to adjust their premiums and coverage amounts.
- Vision and Dental: Unlike many major insurance plans, Malden Solutions makes it possible that all of your employees have the option to aquire vision and dental insurance. Both insurance packages will reduce the cost for your employees to seek preventative care and is critical for those that are at risk for eye and dental issues.
With high deductibles and insurance rates taking a toll on both employers and their employees, Malden Solutions strives to offer an extensive and impressive catalog of voluntary benefits. When working with Malden Solutions, voluntary benefits are free for employers to provide and can lead to federal tax breaks depending on the specific plan. Voluntary benefits are a cost-effective way of offering your employees compelling benefit packages.
- Accident Insurance: You have the option to complement voluntary accident insurance with your short-and long-term life insurance and health insurance plans. This insurance plan provides you with financial security in the case of the accident and allows to spend time healing instead of stressing over paying bills.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: With this voluntary insurance benefit, you can claim a portion of your hospital stay against your policy. Hospital stays can be expensive especially ambulance rides and maternity stays, and Malden Solutions wants to reduce those costs for your employees.
- Critical Illness Insurance: With critical illness insurance, your family is protected financially in the case of you have a major health incident such as a stroke, a heart attack, or cancer. Your family will not have to stress over paying your medical bills, and they can stay with you as you recover.
Individual Life and Disability Plans
Along with offering comprehensive insurance plans to companies, Malden Solutions also supplies individuals and their families extensive supplemental benefits including life and disability. Malden Solutions works with premier insurance carriers, so you have access to the best rates for you and your family.
- Life Insurance: The brokers at Malden Solutions will work with you and your family to select the right life insurance policy to fit all of your family’s needs. Term life insurance only covers you and your family for a set period of time, but guarantees the greatest amount of coverage for the least amount of money compared to the other plans. Universal life insurance is a permanent plan where you can adjust premiums depending on the specific stage of your life. This policy can accumulate cash which you can invest in stocks and bonds. Whole life insurance provides lifetime coverage and fixed premiums that will remain the same throughout your life. In the event of your passing, there is a guaranteed death benefit, and the cash value will grow at a guaranteed rate.
- Disability Insurance: With Malden Solutions, you have access to exceptional short-and long-term disability insurance plans. Short-term disability is only available through your employer and covers the first few week or months of unemployment as a result of a disability. Most insurance plans cover the recovery period for minor surgeries and maternity leave. Long-term disability insurance can cover you for a few years to the rest of your life and is necessary when you are in need of major surgery. Payments begin when short-term disability and employee benefits end.
- Supplemental Benefits: As with employee insurance packages, Malden Solutions also offers voluntary or supplemental benefits to individuals and their families. Supplemental insurance is the best way to protect your family in the case of an emergency. The last thing you want is your family struggling to pay your medical bills as you recover in the hospital. Supplemental insurance plans range from hospital indemnity insurance to pet insurance.
Partner with Malden Solutions Today
Malden Solutions has a wealth of expertise providing employer insurance solutions, HR solutions, and individual insurance solutions to businesses both big and small. Our team of seasoned professionals can help you navigate the rapidly-changing world of insurance with ease. We partner with businesses and individuals throughout the country to provide our dedicated services for employee benefits, but also work within our surrounding communities in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, D.C. Contact us today to learn more about how we can provide effective, dynamic solutions for your business. Stay connected with us through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Linkedin.